November 6, 2012 by phicks2012
A few days ago I asked readers to help me out by suggesting things I ought to require of people moving into The Castle in the event of The Zombie Apocalypse, and promised to publish the Top Ten best suggestions.
Okay, now by “best” I meant 1) Most promising when it comes to limiting access for grifters, nutbars, and actual zombies, 2) Most humorous, and 3) Most technologically intriguing. Not all of the suggestions I received were useful, though “Don’t accept anyone who has ever attacked co-workers with a machete” was a best 2-out-of-3!
So here they are!!!
1) Cannot already be infected with the Zombie Virus.
2) Must be able to make accurate Head-shots.
3) Cannot be a known psychotic.
4) Must have a weapon (plus the ability to use it) and/or a a beneficial skill to add to the militia (whining and or complaining is not a beneficial skill but brewing/vintning or cooking is).
5) Cannot ever have attacked co-workers with a machete.
6) Definitely cannot be a necrophiliac.
7) Must be able to move faster than a decaying corpse.
8) Must be willing to run down Zombies with an SUV.
9) Cannot be a known drug adict or an escapee from a ward for the criminally insane.
10) Cannot ever have been arrested for opening fire on innocent bystanders from a clock tower.
So what do you think? Anyone rendered ineligible by the above list need not reply!!! 😉